Information We Collect
We collect nonpublic, personal information about you from the following sources:
• Information we receive from you on insurance applications or other insurance company forms with regard to insurance coverage in place.
• Information about your transactions with us or with others as it pertains to insurance coverage in place.
• Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency such as credit reports bearing on your creditworthiness, credit standing, credit capacity,
character, general reputation, personal characteristics or mode of life which is used, expected to be used, or collected for the purpose of serving as a
factor in establishing your eligibility for insurance to be used primarily for personal purposes.
• Information we receive from claims adjusters or other individuals or entities concerning the processing or administration of claims that you might have
as a result of purchasing an insurance product from us.
• Information we receive from underwriting services such as CLUE or Fair Isaac provided for insurance companies and agents and used as a factor in
establishing your eligibility for insurance to be used primarily for personal purposes.
• Information we receive from government agencies such as motor vehicle records.
• Information that we compile from sources that are within the public domain such as telephone books, city directories, and membership lists that are
subsequently compiled into a nonpublic personal information database used by us.
Information We May Disclose to Third Parties
We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, about our customers or former customers, to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements. We also may disclose information about our customers or former customers as permitted by law.
Non-Affiliated Third Parties to Whom Disclosures May be Made
A. Non-affiliated third parties to whom disclosures may be made:
We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you, such as we have described above, to the following types of third parties that perform marketing services on our behalf or with whom we have joint marketing agreements:
• Financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements such as insurance providers including those that have issued a policy or policies
• Financial institutions that may have loaned you money to acquire an item of personal property such as a house, boat, car, jewelry, etc. that requires
proof of insurance coverage.
• Other insurance agents or brokers to enable us to provide insurance coverage required by you.
We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you to non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
B. Notification of your right to opt out of certain disclosures:
If you wish to opt out of such disclosures to non-affiliated third parties, you may by contacting our office.
Affiliates With Whom We Share Certain Information Protected by the Fair Credit Reporting Act, Unless You Tell Us Not To
A. Information we can share with our affiliates, unless you tell us not to:
Unless you tell us not to, we may share with our affiliated companies information about you including:
• Information we obtain from your insurance application, such as your income or your marital status;
• Information we obtain from a consumer report, such as your credit score or credit history;
• Information we obtain to verify representations made by you, such as your open lines of credit; and
• Information we obtain from a person regarding the employment, credit, or other relationship with you, such as your employment history.
B. Our affiliated companies who may receive this information are:
We have no affiliated companies at this time.
C. How to tell us not to share this information with our affiliated companies:
If you prefer that we not share this information with our affiliated companies, you may direct us not to share this information by doing the following:
Call us toll free at (866) 509-2499; or
E-mail us at email@example.com
Our Practices Regarding Information Confidentiality and Security
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Our Policy Regarding Dispute Resolution
Reservation of the Right to Disclose Information in Unforeseen Circumstances
In connection with the potential sale or transfer of its interests, Bearence Management Group and its affiliates (if any) reserves the right to see or transfer your information (including but not limited to your address, name, age, sex, zip code, state and country of residency, and other information that you provide through other communications) to a third party entity that (1) concentrates its business in a similar practice or service; (2) agrees to be Bearence Management Group’s successor in interest with regard to the maintenance and protection of the information collected; and (3) agrees to the obligations of this privacy statement.
West Des Moines, Iowa
1045 76th Street, Suite 4000
West Des Moines, IA 50266
Mendota Heights, Minnesota
2010 Centre Pointe Blvd.
Mendota Heights, MN 55120
8204 S. 109th Street
LaVista, NE 68128
Overland Park, Kansas
11020 King Street, Suite 350
Overland Park, KS 66210
Copyright Bearence Management Group - All Rights Reserved